Cookies are files or computer software which is sent to a browser through a web server, which store information on the user’s computer, when accessing or browsing a website, and allow access to it after installation. Those are elements of information that a website installs on your device when you visit it. These devices can contain information about the browsing habits of the users or the equipment in which they are installed, or they can even be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose for which they are used. www.ferttyinternational.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, for instance, identify the session, access restricted areas, process a buying service action or sharing content through social networks.
- Analytical Cookies: Those that allow us to track and analyze the behavior of users of our website. We use Google Analitycs services to perform these analyzes. The conditions of these services can be checked at the following address:
Advertising cookies: Those that allow us to manage, in the most efficient way, the advertising spaces that may exist on our website, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which advertisements are displayed.
- Remarketing cookies: through the insertion of a pixel or label, users’ visits to our website are recorded in order to display ads about our products and / or services in the timeline of their social networks (Instagram and / or Facebook). Social networks are responsible for the registration and preservation of information up to a maximum of 90-180 days.
- Social Cookies: Those that the social network service providers can install when the user chooses to share certain content of our website in the social network they operate. The conditions of these services can be checked at the following addresses:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/es/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/cookies
- Google Plus/YouTube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types
The installation of cookies will happen after obtaining the consent of the users. We consider that we have obtained this consent if the user browses our website, or if it carries out certain actions that imply the express authorization of the installation of cookies.
If the user wishes to revoke the consent given, he/she must eliminate the installed cookies and, if necessary, modify his/her preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies through the options of his/her browser. To prevent them from being installed in the future, you must activate the Private Browsing or “Do-Not-Track” options provided in your browser, that is, block or deactivate the installation of cookies.
To allow, block or eliminate the installed cookies on your computer or device by configuring the options of the browser installed on it, you must follow the instructions provided by the browser itself. Below we provide you with the links to configure the most popular browser’s cookies:
More information about cookies
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can find how to manage the cookies that are installed on your device by accessing the “Options” or “Settings” menu -or equivalent- of the browser, or by consulting the “Help” or “Support” section of the browser itself.
There are browsers that allow you to configure specific rules -exceptions- to manage cookies per website, so that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those you trust.
In case you want to deactivate the ads based on remarketing cookies you can go to the different networks and follow the steps specified by them.
In case of blocking or deactivating the use of ‘cookies’ on your browser it is possible that some services or functionalities of the website are not available.
Remember that you must configure your preferences on all different devices you use to browse the internet.